READ FOR THE RECORD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When is Read for the Record Day?
Read for the Record Day is October 26th, 2023. However, we have celebrations throughout the entire month of October! Please be sure to share your celebrations on social media by tagging @jumpstartkids and #ReadfortheRecord2023
- How do I place an order?
Visit www.readfortherecord.org and click order today! You can order a single copy of With Lots of Love or a case of 25 books for a savings of 36% per book!
- How can I place an order as a school or organization using a PO?
If you are a school or literacy organization placing an order for Read for the Record, and you are required to pay via PO, you may select PO at checkout. Please email all POs to email@example.com with subject line “RFTR PO SUBMISSION”. Please place your order on the website first BEFORE sending the email. This process will ensure that your order placement has been received and processed.
- What is the delivery time for books?
Books are scheduled to ship the first week of September for arrival ahead of Read for the Record Day in October! Please see the below chart for shipment times once an order is confirmed.
- I have multiple locations where I need my books delivered. Can Jumpstart send books to multiple locations?
Yes, we can! If you are placing an order for books to be delivered to more than 5 locations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for our multi-shipment form. This form is only available for customers ordering 10 cases or more.
- I am a Jumpstart Site; how do I order books for my classrooms?
Please check the Jumpstart Intranet for site ordering.
- How can I connect with other Read for the Record participants globally?
Connect with the Read for the Record community by using #ReadfortheRecord2023 on social media to share how you are celebrating and spread the word about the power of reading with young children.
- I never received a JMP number, how can I track my order?
All orders will be shipped out the first week of September, if you have not received a JMP# by this time frame please reach out to email@example.com.
- How can I donate books to a school?
Thank you for your generosity! If you are interested in donating books, please click here, select the donated books option to in the Language/Options dropdown, and select the quantity of books you would like to be donated.
- What is the benefit of ordering a case of books?
Through your purchase of a classroom case, you are saving 36% and impacting more children. Cases were curated to help serve the average amount of students in a classroom.
- How can I get a Jumpstart program started in my school district?
We are always looking to expand our school district partnerships and grow our impact in our communities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more district information.
- How can I become a Sponsor for Read for the Record?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a 2023 Read for the Record Sponsor! Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- How can I become an Impact Partner for Read for the Record?
There are several ways you can further your impact in your community. We want to partner with you! Please consider being a 2023 Impact Partners for our campaign. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on school and community partnerships.
- How can I host a successful Read for the Record event?
There are several ways to host a successful Read for the Record event. Please click here to see how our 2022 Read for the Record Award Winners celebrated last year!
- How can I access social media materials for Read for the Record?
Access the Social Press Kit for resources and guidance for posting on your organization or personal channels