How Does My School, Library, or Large Group Participate?
Stay tuned, our team is developing free downloadable resources and activities!
Want to make a bigger impact? Spread the word by getting your school, library, or community involved.
- Host a large group read-aloud in your school’s auditorium.
- Invite older students to read with younger students.
- Invite local officials, athletes, or other special guests to read within your community.
- Read this year’s campaign book during your library’s story hour.
- Purchase books to donate to children within your community.
- Invite local businesses to co-sponsor events within your community.
Read this year’s campaign book on October 19, 2017.
Report the total number of children and adults you read with (including yourself)!
This delightful story follows a kitten who grows up believing he’s a duck, until the days he meets another kitten. What follows is a sweet tale about understanding, acceptance, and learning it’s ok to be whoever you want to be.
“Children will appreciate Quackers’ quirky dilemma, and the underlying message that friends do not have to be all the same will surely not be lost on young listeners.” —School Library Journal
For questions or to place an order, please email email@example.com