Jumpstart’s Full-Time Benefits Package
Health and Dental Coverage: Jumpstart offers comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans with tiered options for an individual, employee plus one, and family, including domestic partner coverage; and 75% of the deductible and up to 70% of the premium covered by Jumpstart.
Vision Coverage: Jumpstart offers vision insurance plans with tiered options for an individual, employee plus one, employee plus children, and family.
Retirement: Jumpstart invests in the future of our employees with a 100% match to the employee’s contribution (up to 4% of salary) in a 401k plan. Financial educational webinars and tools are also available.
Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Employees who are not contributing 4% or more of their salary to their 401(k) have the option to take full advantage of Jumpstart’s matching funds (up to 4% of salary) by applying them towards student loan repayment.
Work-Life Balance: Jumpstart believes an important element to employee well-being is work-life balance. All full-time employees are eligible for:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days as a new employee, with increased vacation (PTO) time with tenure
- 13 paid holidays
- 1 paid week at winter break
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
Flexible Work Scheduling
- Flexible work schedules as well as telecommuting opportunities (dependent on position) offered.
Additional Benefits: Jumpstart provides life insurance, along with long and short term disability coverage at no cost to the employee. Additionally, we offer flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for medical, dependent care, transit and parking expenses, an Employee Assistance Program, and access to a discount marketplace.
- Full-time employees are eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Part-time employees working at least 24 hours per week are generally eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Temporary employees whose assignment is three months or more in duration, and whose work schedule is at least 24 hours per week, are generally eligible for most Jumpstart benefits.