Jumpstart’s Full-Time Benefits Package
Health and Dental Coverage: Jumpstart offers comprehensive medical and dental with no deductible insurance plans with tiered options for an individual, employee plus one, and family, including domestic partner coverage; and up to 70% of the premium covered by Jumpstart.
Retirement: Jumpstart invests in the future of our employees with a 100% match to the employee’s contribution (up to 4% of salary) in a 401k plan. Financial educational webinars and tools are also available.
Work-Life Balance: Jumpstart believes an important element to employee well-being is work-life balance. All full-time employees are eligible for:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days as a new employee, with increased vacation (PTO) time with tenure
- 13 paid holidays
- 1 paid week at winter break
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
Flexible Work Scheduling
- Flexible work schedules as well as telecommuting opportunities (dependent on position) offered.
Additional Benefits: Jumpstart provides life insurance, along with long and short term disability coverage at no cost to the employee. Additionally, we offer flexible spending accounts (FSAs) for medical and dependent care; and transportation and parking expenses.
- Full-time employees are eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Part-time employees working at least 24 hours per week are generally eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Temporary employees whose assignment is three months or more in duration, and whose work schedule is at least 24 hours per week, are generally eligible for most Jumpstart benefits.