Do work that matters at a company that offers more.
Your experience with Jumpstart demonstrates a passion for impacting the future, and Bright Horizons® invites you to consider how a career in early childhood may be the right next step for you. With the help of our greatest assets – our teachers and leaders – Bright Horizons has been named one of FORTUNE’s “Best Places to Work for Women” and “Best Places to Work for Diversity.” Come do satisfying work with an award-winning company where team spirit rules and HEART – Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork – factors into all we do.
At Bright Horizons, we are a vibrant tapestry of employees, children, and families from a myriad of cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. We are committed to helping you grow your career with opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
With centers and schools in 40+ US states, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, and India, Bright Horizons enables you to take your career to the next level by offering MORE.
- Access to CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful center with extensive resources. Collaborate with a team to develop creative, hands-on activities and projects based upon your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
See what it’s like to be a teacher at Bright Horizons. APPLY TODAY and be sure to say that you heard about the position from Jumpstart! www.brighthorizons.com/careers