Join us to put children first. Make a gift to support Jumpstart's Read for the Record.®
Jumpstart’s Read for the Record,® presented in partnership with the Pearson Foundation, brings millions of people together to celebrate literacy and support our mission to prepare every child to succeed. We need you to make this year's campaign a success!
Jump in and help for a chance to win!
It's easy! You can support Jumpstart's Read for the Record® by starting a fundraising drive or by contributing to an existing drive by making a donation.
Ready? Get started by choosing where you want to make a difference:
- The Jumpstart Network - Wherever it's needed most
- Jumpstart in the Midwest - Illinois
- Jumpstart in the Tri-State Area - New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
- Jumpstart in the Northeast - Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Jumpstart in Northern California- The San Francisco Bay Area
- Jumpstart in the Southeast - Atlanta
- Jumpstart in Southern California - Los Angeles
- Jumpstart in Washington, DC
- Alumni Fundraising
See what you can do!
Help them write their names
$25 supplies one year’s worth of crayons and paper for a full classroom of children to learn to write their names.
Provide the tools that teach
$60 delivers one complete set of Jumpstart curriculum books, each chosen for its educational value.
Bring books to life
$100 gives two full classrooms puzzles and song charts to bring their curriculum books to life.
Give one gift to help 100 kids
$500 offers training materials for Jumpstart Corps members to prepare them to serve in six classrooms; that's more than 100 children!
Support an entire class for a year
$1,200 funds twenty complete sets of Jumpstart curriculum books, totaling 400.
Be a champion for a child
$2,000 provides one full school year of Jumpstart programs to a child.
Click here to check out Jumpstart's Read for the Record Fundraising Toolkit